Busselton Trade Training Centre
The Busselton Trade Training Centre is a state-of-the-art training facility located in the coastal city of Busselton, Western Australia.
Established by the Federal Government in collaboration with six regional high schools, the training centre boasts of premium facilities for hospitality, building and construction and engineering.
With the purpose of training and equipping the workforce, the Trade Training Centre caters primarily to students of the six consortium schools and is also available for hire to local businesses and training organisations.
The Busselton Trade Training Centre is here to:
- Offer students access to a high quality training facility
- Improve the quality of training for all students in Busselton and surrounding areas
- Assist in the transition from school to work
- Address the skilled worker shortages in Busselton and surrounding areas
- Provide the possibility to achieve life skills
- Facilitate the opportunity to pursue a chosen career path
- Offer a professional facility for hire to training providers, local business and the community